GOLDEN ROSE PERSONAL CARE HOME
Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
Golden Rose Personal Care Home is a small version of traditional assisted livings, and is a one level and one hallway establishment. We have consistency in caregivers dedicated to providing a sensitive and caring home-like environment, our residents experience the finest quality of life in their golden years. Emphasis is placed on providing a “holistic concept” customized to each person’s unique personality and needs.
Golden Rose is owned by a licensed nurse and available to attend to residents' needs anytime All our staff are certified in CPR, First Aid, and Housekeeping. Yearly training programs include special Dementia/Alzheimer care with a focus on common behaviors, communication techniques, care approached for activities of daily living, problem solving methods, assessments of residents need, and Hospice care.
Golden Rose also provides Respite care and daycare services for seniors who still live at home with family members but need supervision during the day or weekend when family members are at work or vacation. For further info, contact Esther Woghiren at 678-313-4673. Where caring is our passion.
We are state licensed and inspected
- Our staff are certified and well trained to deliver the best Home Care services to our residents.
- Vigorous staff screening process including criminal background check, drugs and TB test.
- On-going continuous quality improvement training for all our staff.
- Our staff also have the dedication and reliability needed to provide the care services with the high standard of quality and commitment you and your loved one deserve.
If you have a testimony you want to share with us please leave your name, e-mail and the testimony below, and we will try to post it as soon as possible.
* A valid email address is required to post a message. Your email address will not be published or seen by others.